Archive for the ‘Specials/Events’ Category
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!
We would like to announce our 10 day holiday special, starting as of right now!
From December 24th, 2011 to January 2nd, 2012, all Subscription Packs will give 5% more days. Also, all Platinum Packs will give 10% more platinum.
Now is a great time to stock up! Maybe even take part in the Custom Character Image Raffle (visit the Raffleplex for more details)
If you have not yet done so, make sure to visit Mag’Nar and open your gifts under the Loreaon Tree. You won’t be able to open those gifts after the 31st of December.
For now, enjoy your Christmas Eve, or whatever holiday you are celebrating.
– From the Loreaon Development Team
Happy Holidays from the development team (and staff).
December is always a lively month for Loreaon. Here are some quick highlights:
– Free Custom Image Raffle: Head on over to the Raffleplex in Mag’Nar city and purchase your raffle ticket! The winner of the raffle will get a free, professionally drawn custom image, as well as 30 free subscription days! Second and third place prizes will be handed out depending on how many tickets are purchased. The winner will be picked some time in January. The first place prize alone is worth over $90!
– Loreaon X-mas Tree: The Loreaon tree will be displayed in the City Districts page for the month of December. During a random day this month, 5 gifts will appear for every citizen! Gifts will be random for every player, and some gifts will be more common than others.
– 12 Days of Christmas Contest: Visit the General Forums, and sign-up for Jetteh’s contest. Great prizes for the top 3, and it is very easy to participate!
– Special Pack Monthly Item (Tasty Holiday Take-Out): All special pack purchases this month come with 4 Tasty Holiday Take-Outs! Special Packs can cost as little as $2.50, and bring great value to your gaming experience on Loreaon! Don’t miss-out on this item, it won’t be available again until next December. (and if you believe the Mayan prophecy, we might not have as many days next year to enjoy Loreaon!)